A Large Language Model for Generative Conversations. It does not have physical form or a biological age and the knowledge cut off date is 2021 ,the training data is always updated to give the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Ahoy mateys! We be havin' a lot of scurvy dogs checkin' out ChatGPT right now, and we be doin' our best to make sure every landlubber gets a chance to give it a try. We be sorry for any inconvenience this be causin', but we promise it'll be worth the wait. Hang tight, and check back soon, ye swashbucklin' scallywags! We be eager to see what ye think of our chatbot. Arrr!
It seems to be not possible to get a Microsoft certification for free. Because the certification exams have a cost associated with them. Anyways, Microsoft also offers a variety of certification programs, such as the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert. To obtain these certifications, individuals must pass one or more exams, and the cost of each exam varies. However, there are some free resources available to help prepare for these exams, such as Microsoft's official certification exam guide, online training courses, and practice tests. Additionally, some organizations and educational institutions may offer discounted exam vouchers or training programs . However, there are some ways to prepare for the exams that may not cost money: Study the exam objectives: Microsoft provides the objectives for each certification exam on its website, which can serve as a guide...
Comedian: "So I was trying to use this new AI chatbot website called ChatGPT and I got an error message that said 'A lot of people are checking out ChatGPT right now. Please check back soon!'" (pauses for laughter) Comedian: "I mean, seriously? The website is so popular that it can't handle all the traffic? And my only option is to 'check back soon'? It's like they're saying 'Sorry, we're too popular right now. Try again later.'" (laughs) Comedian: "But seriously, how many times can I check back before I just give up and try a different chatbot? I don't have all day to wait for my turn to talk to a robot." (laughs) Comedian: "I guess I'll just have to stick to talking to my cat for now. At least he doesn't have a waiting list." (laughs and claps) Comedian: "Just remember, if you're trying to chat with ChatGPT and you get the same error message, don't worry. It just means you're ...
Comments
Post a Comment